I love Halloween!
As most of you know, I love to dress up, so what is better than an opportunity to dress up? Halloween also happens to be Nevada Day, so we always got that day or a day near it off from school growing up.
Anyway, this is Nelson's first Halloween, and I have been planning our outfits and house decor for awhile now. I bought Nelson a chicken costume the day after Halloween last year (before he was born). We tried it on him the other day, and, yep, he looks cute. Richard and I are going to be farmers. For FHE on Monday, Richard drew and I painted a Red Barn, cow and pig to go along with the theme. I also bought a cut-out horse, a hay bail, fake barb wire and a scarecrow.
Also, last Friday we took Nelson to the Pumpkin Patch at Orem Vineyard. He didn't really care to be there, but we got some cute pictures (see top photo).
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Halloween Time!
Posted by Burrows: places of retreat; shelter or refuge. at 1:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




12 comments:
he looks so stinkin adorable in that chicken outfit! I LOVE IT! i can't wait to see your halloween pics!
I remember dressing up at your house when we'd play as kids. I remember one teal-ish colored striped skirt and jacket the most. I think I wore it a few times for fun. I'm not sure if you even remember that dress, but I do! I also remember watching "My Turn on Earth" for the first time at your house and being the girls in the movie. So, I am not surprised at all of your love of Halloween!
Love, love, love the chicken costume. I haven't seen one of those yet! He even looks happy in it. Noah is going as a monkey and I sure hope he doesn't cry once he is put in it.
What a cheeky chicken! Nelson looks so adorable in his Halloween costume! I can't wait to see pics of you and Richard dressed up too! o
what a cutie!
It is fun to have the whole family dress in the same theme. Nelson is an adorable chicken! This year I am going to be a butterfly and Courtney is a spider - Craig is a bug catcher. I still like dressing up too.
Such a cutie the little chicken. But we know he's not a chicken. He's very brave and into everything like a growing boy should be.
love the costume. he is so cute
I remember that fateful night when Elisabeth and I decided to dress-up for the Romance Gardens Dance, and you, who we apparently didn't know very well, dressed up with us without batting an eye. It was clear to us that night that you were an experienced dress-upper. I love that you continue to carry the torch of dressing up!
Gotta love chicken. Stinkin' adorable.
Ya'll looked awesome at the trunk or treat! You sure have a happy chicken!
Lookin' good Nelson!!
Post a Comment