Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happy Again!


Thanks to all of you who wished Nelson a fast recovery from his illness.  As you can tell from the picture, our boy is happy again.  He is back to getting into trouble every second (as I'm writing this he is slamming his toy against a metal chair over and over again).  Now we just have to get him to stop waking up every morning at 3:00 a.m.  Life is never boring with this kid, but we love him more than words can explain.


2 comments:

Kathy Rose said...

Oh, I'm so glad that he is all better. It's always so sad when kids are sick! Good luck in getting him to sleep all night. Mine are almost 2 and 3 1/2 and I'm still getting up most nights. :) But mine have always been little stinkers as far as sleeping goes.

Britt said...

Love the smile!