Tomorrow, the 13th, Nelson will be 11-months old! He knows he is SO big!
As for the title of the post, those are just some of Nelson's specialties.
Kissin': Nelson loves to give kisses. Not only did he happen to kiss Tyson Bates during Sunday School (don't worry, we told them not to kiss 'cause they are both boys) today, but he tries to kiss me often. His favorite times are in the store when he is in the shopping cart or in the middle of the night when you finally retrieve him from the evil crib.
Sortin': Nelson loves to sort things. He definitely has some good organization skills. He finds pile of clothes or papers and sorts them into stacks and then re-sorts them into new stacks. This can entertain him for awhile.
Toothy: The picture above speaks for itself. Right around the time he turned 10-months his 8th tooth popped through. Look at those teeth!
Brown-eyed: I love his brown eyes! They melt my heart! How can I ever say no to him? I can't!
Sunday, October 12, 2008
My Kissin', Sortin', Toothy, Brown-Eyed 11-Month Old!
Posted by Burrows: places of retreat; shelter or refuge. at 9:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
He is so cute! Noah is working on his 1st tooth, and I can't imagine what he will look like with 8.
HE is so cute! Sorry we haven't been at play group. I've been fighting a sinus infection and Kate has had a runny nose (from teething or sick...who knows). Anyway, I'm still fine for doing a presentation. The 22nd right? Email me (Kate has a thing for the phone so I don't use it much while she's awake :) crystal[dot]godfrey[at]gmail[dot]com
So sweet, great picture! It's so cute that he has so many teeth!
I love brown eyed boys they are so cute. Gosh i cant believe he is almost 1!
Post a Comment