Nelson hasn't seen his Grandma Hill in a month-and-a-half. So, he wanted to show her what he's been up to lately. He has told her over the phone all about it, but it's better for Grandma to see in pictures. So, here you go, Grandma:
In action, sorting away.
Just hanging out with my buddy, Karver.
Playing with Dad (at the computer, of course).
Cruising around the kitchen with my walking toy.
I love you, Grandma! Come see me soon! If you can't come to see me, I'll try not to change too much before Thanksgiving. No promises, though.




4 comments:
Fun pictures! Nathaniel has those same frog jammies. :)
I love his "chick magnet" shirt!
Your little Nelson is so cute! I can't believe he is almost one. Oh I don't know if you saw my answer to your question, but Steve is in Santaquin.
He is a chick magnet. We love him so much.
Post a Comment