Thursday, February 19, 2009

Cheap Diapers!


Okay, I have looked into diapers.com quite often when I see "$10.00 off your first purchase" but in the end, I am still not saving money so I never have bought from them.  But, today I got an email from one of my "coupons and savings" groups and saw this great deal.  So, I wanted to share it with all of you diaper-buying Moms out there.  Here's how the savings works:

You buy $49 worth of diapers, at check out enter code SXRA0383 and get $10 off. You also qualify for free shipping. Then, if you fill out the Parenting magazine rebate form and send it in, you get $14.97 back!  That makes your diapers only $25!


Diapers.com LINK


Here's the link to the details and rebate form:

http://www.diapers.com/helpcenter/parenting.htm


One example of the great deals:


Huggies Snug and Dry Diapers Extra Large Case, Size 4, 150 diapers $38.99 

Huggies Snug and Dry Diaper - Jumbo Pack, Size 4, 34 diapers $10.99 

= $49.98 

- $10 off $49 code  SXRA0383

+ Free Shipping 


= $39.98 shipped 


- $14.97 refund for Parenting Magazine 

= $25.01 after rebate 


divided by 184 diapers 

~ $.14 per diaper


I looked up how many diapers you would get for the $25.01 in different sizes.  

This is how it breaks down:

Size 2: 276

Size 3: 208


3 comments:

M said...

hey thanks!!! i can definitely use that!

Amber Lee said...

OK, Billy, I got on and ordered a bunch of diapers and got the $10--THANKS!!!--but where is the Parenting magazine rebate? Is that just something that comes in the actual magazine? If I can't get it, that's ok, I still got a good deal, but it would be nice to save another $15! :-)

Robin said...

Thanks for the tip! Btw I love the picture at the top of your blog!