This past weekend my Mom; sister, Mary; and two of my nieces, Destiny and Elexis, came and picked Nelson and me up on their way to Rexburg, Idaho. We went up there to see my oldest brother and his family. His wife had their NINTH child in March, and they blessed her this past Sunday. It was great to see their family (since I haven't seen them since they moved from Panaca a year ago) and meet my new little niece, Brinlee. Nelson had so much fun playing with his cousins. The pictures of little Brinlee and Shawn's family are really small, so I hope you can click on them to see how cute they are!

We came home on Monday, and Mary stayed with me for a couple of days. Last week was a huge week for her... she celebrated her 1st anniversary, turned 24, and graduated from Dixie State with her teaching degree. Not to mention, she helped pack up everything so her husband could drive out to Minnesota to sell security systems for the summer AND she is seven months pregnant. She had quite the week and month, so on Tuesday I gave her an hour-long massage for her birthday/graduation present. I also threw her a little party Tuesday night and had my nephew (who's going to BYU) and the Warner's (since they're friends with her) over. Here are the cupcakes I made for her party. You would think I would have taken a cute picture of her pregnant, but no, I took a picture of the food!
Now she is off to Minnesota! I will miss her this Summer, especially when she has her baby a million miles away from me. But, I am super excited for them to move closer in the Fall.
Oh, and because I'm obsessed with my son, I need to throw in something cute that he has been doing lately... or two things.
First, he learned how to say "Jesus" the other day. I was so happy because I would point to the picture and he would say "Jesus". So cute! Well, now he calls everything "Jesus". Last night after getting out of the bathtub, I put him up by the mirror and asked, "Who's that?" He replied, "Jesus!"
Second, he learned how to stomp his feet. It's so funny because he lifts his feet so high in the air and does it at the most random time. He'll just be walking along and then does it! So funny!




4 comments:
sounds like you've been having some fun! those cupcakes look SOOO good by-the-way, my mouth is currently watering.
I'm so glad you post about your family because my dad never tells us anything. I can't believe Mary is going to have a baby in MN! Does she already have a doctor cause that would stink to find one right before you deliver.
I have a friend from there, so his Mom referred her to her doctor. I hope it works out! Here first appointment is next Tuesday.
I don't think Nelson could've picked a better word to call people. :)
Post a Comment