We just got back from Disneyland last night. The boys are exhausted and are taking long naps, so I decided I better blog about our trip now. We had a great time with three of my siblings (sisters Lora & Mary and brother Kamron) and their families (eight nieces and nephews)! Wish it could have been a longer trip, but we will take any time we can get with family! Here are some of the memories:
The first ride we took Nelson on was Pirates of the Caribbean. Probably not the best idea since it's kind of scary. The rest of the day he was scared whenever we went into any dark space. Here are the boys on It's a Small World. You can see Nelson's scared face.
My first trip to Disneyland was when I was four-years-old. My only memory of it was going on the Dumbo ride. I, of course, had to take Nelson on it! You can only see the top of his head in this picture, but he was there and seemed to enjoy it.
Clive did pretty well for a four-month-old! He rode on all the boat rides and Buzz Lightyear ride and slept a good portion of the time there. He loved to hangout with Mom & Dad and had fun being held by aunts and uncles.
Nelson loved being with his cousin, Macy. Macy & I have always been close (I lived at her house the first six months of her life & then lived across the street when she was two), so I was happy to see them develop such a cute friendship. He even felt so close to her that he had a potty accident on her (the last few minutes at the park - he was very tired and overwhelmed, I felt bad for both of them).
I love making fun memories for my boys! I hope Nelson can remember the time he had with his cousins and that Clive can look back at these pictures and know that he was loved and included from the very start. Disneyland... ahhh, what a magical place!




5 comments:
Yay for a great time at Disney! Your boys are adorable!
Disneyland is more magical when you have 3 days there and less magical with 5 days. :)
Looks so fun!
What fun! I really wish we could have been there with you guys. I love the photos, thanks for sharing! Clive is looking so much more grown up than the last time I saw him, and Nelson is as handsome as ever. He looks so cute in his Mickey mouse shirt. When we have a boy I hope he's as cute as Nelson and Clive. :) We miss you guys and wish were living closer to see you more often.
Lots of fun as usual!! Got a ? for you--can I link your blog to our RS blog as a present or past member of the ward? Let me know what you think, and here is the address:
http://panaca2rs.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment