Here are some of my favorite coupons right now:
Kellogg's Fruit Snacks $1.00/1
You can find these for $2.00 or less at lots of stores. We love the Kellogg's brand fruit snacks because they come in all the Disney movie characters.
Keebler Coconut Dreams $1.00/1
These cookies are the Keebler version of the Girl Scout Samaos cookies. Yummy!
Kraft Cheese $5.00/5
You have to buy five packages of cheese/cream cheese but both freeze really well. Kraft cheese goes for $2.00/package right now at WalMart and cream cheese can sometimes be found for $1.00 = free cheese!
Frigo String Cheese $1.00/1
We snagged two bags of string cheese sticks at WinCo last month for $.67 with this coupon! We are almost out, so I think I need to make a trip back there. I also heard the WinCo has the Kraft cheese for $1.67 = $.67 bag of shredded cheese!
Libby's Canned Vegetables $.50/2
There was a coupon for $1.00/3, but it is out of prints right now. During Smith's caselot sale, they have Libby's vegetables (peas, corn & beans) $1.00/3. With the other coupon, it made it free. With this coupon, it still makes for some cheap canned vegetables!




2 comments:
Thank you so much for sharing these! Keep sharing all your good deals and fab coupons!
I wish I lived next door to you. I would get all of the same coupons you have and follow you to the grocery store. Oh, and I would be able to can peaches and dress up for every party I was invited to. Is your life really this great? Wish I was a part of it!
Post a Comment