Monday, December 6, 2010

Because I Might Be Utterly and Completely in Love with These Boys...

I can't help but do a post just on the expressions on my boys' faces! Thank you, Nicole, for catching their personalities so well!

I just love my Nelson! Can anyone resist this face?
CHEESE!
Or, how we get him to smile, "MCQUEEN!"
A couple of classic, serious Nelson looks.
I love his long hair with a little bit of Grandma Hollingshead curl to it!
I will be sad the day we cut it short.
As my sister said, this would be a great picture for a dental ad!
We love our Clive so much! He loves to be tickled!
He is such a happy boy!
He was loving the grass! He's always up to explore new things!
We tried twice to get a picture of the boys together. The first time, we put Clive on Nelson's lap and they both tipped right over. The second time, well, the leaves were a distraction. Clive wanted to eat them and Nelson wanted to throw them up in the air! LOVE these boys!

3 comments:

Ames said...

Such precious pictures. You have some handsome boys! Keep the pictures coming. :)

J♥M said...

I don't blame you at all! They all look fantastic!!!!

Erin said...

Those are cute cute little boys and such cute family pictures you look beautiful! I have enjoyed getting to know your sweet Nelson!