Thursday, December 9, 2010

Family Pictures 2010

Attempt # 12, 054 to try and upload pictures and blogger FINALLY let me upload some of them! I've been trying for days.
Anyway, I just wanted to say that I have some pretty talented friends, and lucky for me, some of them are incredible photographers! This year one of my really good friends, Nicole Baldwin, took our pictures. She did an amazing job! Thanks, Nicole! We LOVE them! Here are some of our favorites! Enjoy!




Nicole asked if we wanted any pictures of just Richard and me. I said, "No. Let's just get pictures of the fam and kids." She said, "Whatever. You need at least one. Put your heads together." So, we did! The kids were on our laps and everything. So glad she took this picture. I love it!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ohhhhhh I love your new pictures!!!! So fun, and you look amazing by the way!

J♥M said...

You guys always look stunning! So glad she talked you into at least one with you and your man! They all look great! She does an awesome job!

Kalista said...

I LOVE the photos! She did an amazing job! You have such a good looking family! We love you!

Brad said...

HI Jeanne, What a pleasant surprise to hear from you. Thanks for commenting on our blog. How did you come across it? Let me guess, through Dave? Anyways, how fun to see what you're family has been up to. Fun family pics; what a blessing to have photographer friends. Merry Christmas to you and your family!