M&M World
Before the big holiday, I wanted to post some pictures of the fun we have been having as a family and with extended family!
This past weekend, we went to Las Vegas for my nephew's wedding. It was great to see my sister, Stephanie, and her family, my brother, Stephen, and his family, and some other assorted family members as well. Mary, I, and our families stayed at Planet Hollywood for a couple of nights and had fun doing our favorite things on the strip (not gambling). We also spent a fun evening at Stephen's in St. George playing games and shopping!
Bellagio's Conservatory
(Nelson also LOVED the water show and all of us LOVED the gelato!)
I somehow never took a picture of the bride and groom, but I did take a picture of the table setting at the luncheon. My sister is an amazing decorator!
Nelson playing and being silly with Nicholas (my oldest nephew's son - whatever that makes Nelson and him)
I was able to meet up with two of my old roommates at our favorite place to eat - the Creperie at the Paris. Yummy! And, it was great to meet up with these two fabulous girls and meet Kim's new baby! Missed you, Karissa.
A week before going to Vegas, we met Mary and family up at Temple Square to listen to our niece, Courtney, sing at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. Nelson and Kason had fun looking out at the temple way up high!
And, this is just a picture of my two cute boys playing with toys by each other! I love having two little boys that can grow up to be best friends!

I am so glad that I got to see some of my family this holiday season! I'm missing my parents ALOT since they are on an LDS mission right now so seeing some of my siblings (and their kids) helped me feel less "parent sick" for them.




2 comments:
So sad we didn't get to see anyone. I didn't even know anyone was getting married. Glad you had fun though.
I believe in family fun! You guys have been having a great time!
Post a Comment