I was looking at my post about Nelson's birthday and realized I never put up a picture of his "Woody cake". For months before his birthday, if you asked him what he wanted for his birthday, he would say he wanted a "Woody cake". I opted for the easy cupcakes this year, but he loved it all the same. Also, Richard made his awesome birthday invitations. They were movie tickets to his party!
And, another picture of Nelson with his preschool class. They went to the fire house. The three-year-olds didn't know what to think exactly and Nelson was having an off day, but I'm glad we went. I think us parents learned a few things!




4 comments:
Well what I learned from your Firehouse preschool post is that your fireman are HOT!!!! WOAH MAMA! :)
Yep...it ALMOST makes you want to have a small fire in the garage so that you can call these men to your rescue....almost.
They actually kept telling us over and over and over again to not hesitate to call even if we think it is for a silly reason. That's what they are there for, they said. They also told us to come visit the firehouse anytime. Must not be that exciting around here, especially with them telling that to a bunch of moms with 3-year-olds and babies glued to their hips!
I LOVE the cake and invite idea! You guys are so creative. I am also very much in love with your new family photos! They are so dang cute! I especially like that there was a pattern coordination instead of a color coordination, very unique and I would have never thought to do it! I'm glad that you did some without the boys too. Super cute!!!
Post a Comment