Friday, May 22, 2009

A Couple of Tips

Okay, a few of you want some tips or a better explanation on how I coupon - shop.  I promise to give more of a review and explanation later, but I wanted to give a heads up to all of you Utah Moms out there that have kids/husbands that eat crackers like crazy.


This week at Albertson's they are selling Wheat Thins, Triscuits, and other types of Nabisco crackers for $1.47.  This is a great price by itself, but there is also a coupon on-line (print it from your computer, you don't need to buy a newspaper) for $1.00 off Wheat Thins and Triscuits. 

Go to coupons.com . Click on the coupons (the box next to the picture that says "Clip" and print... and you can print each coupon twice.  It really is that easy (okay, you have to cut out the coupon, too).  But, then you get crackers for $.47 a box!

Other coupons on this site that you can get excellent deals at Albertson's are:
- Ritz cracker chips: $1.99 - $1.00 off coupon = $.99
- Kraft salad dressing: $1.50 - $1.00 off coupon = $.50
- Kraft BBQ Sauce: $1.00 - $1.00 off coupon = FREE

Other coupons on this site that you can use at Smith's are:
- Kool-aid canister: $.99 - $1.00/2 off coupon = $.98 for 2
- Country Time Lemonade canister: $.99 - $1.50/2 off coupon = $.48 for 2

I could go on and on and give you other tips, but I want to take this slow so I don't scare people off.  Actually, just one more... Walmart price matches, so if you take in your Albertson's and Smith's ads, you can everything up there except the Ritz cracker chips (I don't think it's in the ad, just on sale at the store).  I go to the actual stores because of other little hidden deals and to support them for having such good deals.  But, if you just want to go to one store, that is an option.  

Hope this wasn't too confusing... Happy Shopping!


5 comments:

Robin said...

I want to go shopping with you! You should start a Coupon blog and walk us through week by week. Lol. That would probably be overkill, but I am VERY impressed with your stellar coupon skills.

Mosley family said...

I did all those sales at Albertsons today!! Are you on GrocerySmarts too?? Today at Albertsons I spent 60 but saved 118!!

Britt said...

Those are great deals. Too bad I see them when the deals are over. I'll check back more often. :)

Stephanie said...

Thanks for sharing your tips I love it, very helpfull!

Ames said...

Yeah. Thanks for the tips. I love finding great deals too! Somehow my husband doesn't get as excited so its great to share the joy with friends. try shortcuts.com its a way to put coupons right onto your smiths values card, no clipping, use your card and the coupon is taken off automatically.